For when boredom strikes! (i’ll add more as i find them-more under the cut in categories!)
- 100+ cool games
- sleep calculator
- essay typer
- rice questions
- artsy-fartsy pretty thing
- survive nature
- tumblr music
- calming rain
- backgrounds [x]
- loads of references
Here is the fudgiest brownie in a mug recipe I’ve found
Here are some fun sites
Here is a master post of Adventure Time episodes and comics
Here is a master post of movies including Disney and Studio Ghibli
Here is a master post of other master posts to TV shows and movies
*tucks you in with fuzzy blanket* *pats your head*
You’ll be okay, friend <3
i will reblog this everytime it shows up because any of my followers could have a bad night right now
the answer of someone who has thought about it at length
Supernatural-who-lock’s “I’m close enough” give away!
Ok, so for the longest time I have been promising a giveaway, and boy have I got one planned out. And hey, I am 200 away from my goal, which is close enough to celebrate for me!Prizes:
- Any candle form Fandlemonium
- A Supernatural inspired bracelet
- An Anti-Posession sticker
- A TARDIS, Dalek, and DW logo sticker
- An “I am SHER-locked” sticker
- The Deathly Hallows necklace
- The Deathly Hallows sticker
- The Samulet
- Supernatural Charm Wrap bracelet*How It'll Work:
- There will be
- You see all of those numbers and letters under the pics? pretty much that’ll help out when you choose your prize.
- So, first place winner gets to choose any candle from section a, two things from section b, and one things from c. First place winner also gets prize d
- Second place gets to choose one thing from b, one thing from c, and also gets prize d
- third place gets to choose one thing from b, and gets d
- fourth place gets dRules:
- Must be following me
- Reblog up to 3 times per day (just so that you don’t spam your followers)
- Giveaway blogs welcome to enter!
- unfortunately, likes will not count, but go ahead and like this for reference if you wantExtra Info:
- If you follow me on instagram, you will get an extra 5 entries per reblog (just message me with your instagram so that i can check, and tell me how many times you rebloged this so that i can enter it into the draw)
- OK SO I KEEP ON MENTIONING A DRAW WELL ok so i’m gonna pick the winners by using one of those online random-picker-things and choose each winner like that
- Please keep you inbox open! If I can’t message you that you won, then I’ll choose another winner.
- This must reach +800 notes or else this disappears
- If this gets +1500 notes, i’ll add in a mystery prize, which might or might not be fandom related. who knows? (I certainly don’t at this point)
- I’ll choose the winners on August 12, 2014. (Why that date? I just pulled it out of the top of my head)
Message me with any questions! I’ll be more than glad to answer them
*Ok so if you peeps have been keeping up with Genevive Padalecki’s life, then you know that her sister, Sarah Cortez, suffers from a brain injury. Each purchase of their Supernatural Charm Bracelet helps out their cause.
Update: I forgot to mention that I’ll pay for the international shipping, so if you live in other countries, feel free to enter :)
I am now putting in a mystery prize, which is fandom related! If this reaches 8000+ notes, then i’ll add more prizes and more winners, and extend the picking of the time a month later so that you have more chances to reblog and enter <3
SPENT is an online game about surviving poverty and homelessness. Players must make the difficult decisions necessary to live for one month on $1,000, often having to choose between equally disagreeable options. The game ends when players either run out of money before the end of the month or make it through with money left over.
show this to the republican party
howdy howdy howdy!
OH MY GOD
MY LAUGHTER IS REAL
"The relationship between Sherlock and Watson is treated beautifully; Sherlock effectively falls in love with him, but it’s so desperately unspoken.”
Mark Gatiss on The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes. (x)
Okay so apparently TFIOS came out today and a lot of my followers saw it so
here’s a shock blanket
and a cute baby animal
and a link to a microwavable mug-brownie recipe
Feel better you sad little noodles!